Order of Light & Order of Fading Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alisdair: Message to Guild

2 posters

Go down

Alisdair: Message to Guild Empty Alisdair: Message to Guild

Post  Alisdair Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:55 am

It's that time of the year folks, the time of the year where for some reason every single game which I enjoy are all released at the same time. My time off will be starting on Tuesday 30th October with the release of Assassin's Creed 3, then extended by the release of Halo 4 and perhaps pushed even further by the release of what looks to be a very promising Call of Duty game (Future Call of Duty, it's finally happened!).

However don't misunderstand, although my time on Star Wars: The Old Republic will be reduced by a large amount, I will come online now and again to perhaps level an alt or attend an operation (Which I will sign up for or be a reserve).

If I don't see or talk to any of you before Tuesday I will say goodbye now, wish you good luck in any operations taking place and hope to see you all again in a couple of weeks.

Last edited by Alisdair on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Alisdair
Alisdair
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Alisdair: Message to Guild Empty Re: Alisdair: Message to Guild

Post  Rj/Adon'ar Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:07 pm

Aah. Alright Alisdair, I'll miss you :p, for the time being.
Anyhow, enjoy Assassins Creed 3, Halo 4, and.. A new Call of Duty game?! Time to get cracking !
Rj/Adon'ar
Rj/Adon'ar
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down