Order of Light & Order of Fading Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFB Great first guild run

3 posters

Go down

TFB Great first guild run Empty TFB Great first guild run

Post  Talernar Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:21 am

Very nice first run in there for some other us we ended the op 3/5 bosses which a great progression will be working on this for the next few week's on Thursday nights till we know the tac's and that,

Good job to all that came and hopefully next week will be able to complete the first 3 boss and get on the the last two Smile
Talernar
Talernar
Guild Quartermaster

Back to top Go down

TFB Great first guild run Empty Re: TFB Great first guild run

Post  IlseA Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Yes, it was a fun progression evening, apologies for not being in a great shape, I had to rise extremely early for a business travel and came back really a short time before the ops, tired and pre-occupied.

For next week, I hope we'll be ablt to complete the SM, it should not be too much of a problem. And thanks to Leo for posting the notes, I had the intention of doing the same but his are great.

Apart from this, I think that we should shift EC to Hard Mode. We have the SM more or less on farm, which is not very interesting because there ie not much to really farm, apart from ONE item on the last boss. If you agree, please have a look at the differences between the modes on the forums post so that we are ready for next week.

And I would suggest doing the same for TFB once we have cleared it once. 2 rakata level items per boss is not really worth it either. I agree that the content is superb, and the environment really nice, but we can see it as well while really progressing.

IlseA
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj/Adon'ar Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:52 am

It's great to see everything's going so well, I should really start gearing up soon, though, I'm still in a Black Hole/Rakata Mix.
Rj/Adon'ar
Rj/Adon'ar
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

TFB Great first guild run Empty gear for TFB

Post  Talernar Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:14 pm

read of your post adon'ar from what we have seen from this operation is that it's not really much different from EC but the fight's can be a little bit more taxing but the gear for this op is mostly rakata drop's not yet seen any thing of the new gear drop's but might be more HM drop's the SM, so rakata and part black hole would be minimum gear for this Smile
Talernar
Talernar
Guild Quartermaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down