Order of Light & Order of Fading Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absence makes the computer cost more

3 posters

Go down

Absence makes the computer cost more  Empty Absence makes the computer cost more

Post  Oddball Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:30 pm

I apologise for my absence but only having one pc and one steam driven laptop I have had major issues with my gaming pc motherboard is shot and the graphics card maybe more but thats the bits i know of ,, (there kinda scorched and brown - black) and my laptop has decided to reset to default and lose most of it's drivers this would not be an issue is i had my pc to download the drivers lol, long story short due to the cost of the repairs it will be awhile till i can be online properly again , But i am planning a visit to my friend Who plays and log in and hand over the GM of the imp guild temporary basis so the guild can be used to it's full potential .This would mean also i can stop worrying about the guild so much Razz
i will be in touch and will try to use this computer again with teamspeak but as it is not my computer i will wait till next time + i dont have my headset
Hope to speak and play soon (Ascar'vidik - Oddball)
PS
my email details are in my details and i can get facebook on my mobile
other than that i have my Xbox and PS3 "WICKEDVYN" is my account name
should anyone need me .
again i apologise for my absence
Oddball
Oddball
Guild Commander

https://www.facebook.com/godofthebeer

Back to top Go down

Absence makes the computer cost more  Empty Re: Absence makes the computer cost more

Post  Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:49 pm

ah that sucks, my old computer just died with mobo failure as well which my parents were using. Let me move countries in a few weeks and see what spare parts I have, might be able to send you some once I sort out the remains of my old computer.

Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Absence makes the computer cost more  Empty Re: Absence makes the computer cost more

Post  Neloo Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:03 am

Sorry to hear about that buddy but look foward to your return may the force be with you!
STAR WARS EPISODE 7 : RETURN OF THE ODDBALL.....and ascarvidik Very Happy
Neloo
Neloo
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum