Order of Light & Order of Fading Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFB 16 man run

3 posters

Go down

TFB 16 man run  Empty TFB 16 man run

Post  Talernar Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:11 pm

Well what a night very nice on the turn out within guild shame we were missing a few people,

the run went well was a little slope at start but been the first really guild run back it went very well,
got all the way to TFB him self with out wipping had the odd person fall but they got back up very quickly.

had a few problems on tfb on placing at first and dps been a little out of sink but got to the 2nd phase and did well had problem's with the irregularity and belive that the channel for them has been shortened for the 16 man run but i will have a look up for that,

once again thank you all for the great turn up of people and hope everyone had fun will be working on tring to get 16 man runs up every 2 week to start working on progression and to be able to let more people join operation Smile
Talernar
Talernar
Guild Quartermaster

Back to top Go down

TFB 16 man run  Empty Re: TFB 16 man run

Post  Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:07 pm

It was nice and sorry for having to go to bed but it was late for me (the perils of starting late with pugging), although I have to say, the 16 man is quite messy - especially with being pugs. I definitely like doing them every two months or so though as a change but im not enough of a fan of them to want to do them constantly though Smile

Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanastere Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Is the channel shortened or do they have more health? I think they are tougher to kill which takes more time. The strategy to spread before the last tantacle kill (at 15-20%) worked pretty well, the only problem was that we forgot the irregularity positionned just before the boss. I ran to kill it asap but the lightning started to channel and last for some seconds even after the last irregularity death. Then it stopped but we had already a few deaths.

Concerning the 16 man run, it's a pain for me. My computer is not very fast and going from 8 to 16 person run makes it running at 15 fps or so. I can't even do my rotation properly because of the time delay. I have to bypass some cd from time to time... Add to this all the mess with everyone everywhere, I sometimes can't even identify the mobs Crying or Very sad
Melanastere
Melanastere
Advisor
Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum