Order of Light & Order of Fading Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enjin website

5 posters

Go down

enjin website Empty enjin website

Post  kylebrunt Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:16 am

i was talking to a officer a couple days ago for the life of me i cant remember what his name was bren? gen? i dont know anyway after some talking he gave me permission to start a enjin website so here it is http://orderoffadedlight.enjin.com/ order of light was already taken so i had to go with that for the url and id like to ask a favor can i have a roster of both the order of light and order of faded light so i can add it to the website thanks. jocolor

kylebrunt
Visitor
Visitor

Back to top Go down

enjin website Empty very nice page :)

Post  Talernar Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:09 am

i have had a look at the web page and really like it and if everyone else sign-up to it and has a look and maybe lets you know what they think of it we will start to us it Smile
Talernar
Talernar
Guild Quartermaster

Back to top Go down

enjin website Empty Re: enjin website

Post  Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:40 pm

I had a quick look, and even set up my own domain for 15mins to try out the other modules and admin tools. looks pretty nice and easy to use, though generally we currently only use the forums sparingly and the calendar mostly. I dont know if this site costs anything to run though vs the "free package" we get there.

Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

enjin website Empty Re: Re: enjin website

Post  kylebrunt Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:35 am

Because your a guild officer i wil give you admin over the site as for the cost at the minute were using the free version which while it gives us kind of a limited amount of stuff we can add im planning on paying around £5.51 per month to give us room to move around also im sure youve noticed the thing near the bottom that says group pay and while im not going to beg people to donate im not going to turn anyone away either clown if you have any more questions im on teamspeak quite alot so youll probably see me on their Smile
check that: turns out that with the free plan we dont get the calender or events page confused no idea why but the good thing is its cheap so i should be able to afford £5.51 a month for it cheers

Last edited by kylebrunt on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed editing)

kylebrunt
Visitor
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanastere Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:13 am

What does this enjin forum offer compared to the present one? On a side note I don't see people using forum a lot so I'm wondering about getting a new one with many features :S It's like having a Ferrari to go buy bred Laughing

That being said, thank you for the investment and you can count on me Cool

^mel
Melanastere
Melanastere
Advisor
Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post  kylebrunt Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:36 am

first thanks mel Very Happy second as for what this new website can bring that this one cant well that depends at the minute where stuck in the free mode which means we cant use the gallery the events page the calender and alot of other features but if we can all chip in then we can use these features along with no ads and a teamspeak module which shows whos on TS at the minute and a counter which shows exactly how long till the next event. At the minute however i will admit that with the free version of enjin is preety much just the members list and the forum which is actually less then what this forum is giving us. so it depends which do we prefer this free forum or a very cheap Website with which we can do alot more. If you really want to know more im on Teamspeak alot so chances are ill be on their when you are so dont hesitate to ask me any questions you have. farao

kylebrunt
Visitor
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:07 pm

i think this is one of those where a call needs to be made to migrate everyone, the forum activity here is so low, we would need to be pushed to the new site Smile

Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

enjin website Empty The Website

Post  kylebrunt Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:56 am

Oh the note of the website i would actual like to know what where going to do about the website. the way i see it we have 3 options 1. we delete the website ive made and stay on here 2. we wait till i can pay for the website which may take abit and till then were stuck with nothing but a forum and a members list which is less then we have now or 3. (and this is something i dont like asking Embarassed) we move to the website while sticking with this forum as well but i ask people to donate towards the website to keep it premium to keep it from becomeing a slightly nicer and lesser version of the forum donateing will not be forced or mandatory Mad but it would be much appreciated I love you .

kylebrunt
Visitor
Visitor

Back to top Go down

enjin website Empty Why do we need to move?

Post  Pol/Trag/Gen'tess Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:18 am

Hi

I have had a look and registered but am curious to know why we need to have a new website.

Is there something wrong with this one?

Is this website closing down?

Why do we need to move?

Whats it all about please?

Pol
Pol/Trag/Gen'tess
Pol/Trag/Gen'tess
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:42 am

it's an alternative with a more complete package of features suggested by kyle. It does have more and better stuff than this site (although this one is free?). Admittedly our current usage of website is very limited hence motivation to move even with new or better features will be low as witnessed. Although this could be both a cause and effect, we dont use the website, because it doesnt do much so we perhaps dont know fully know what we are missing Smile

The primary thing we use the forums for is ops signup, the calendar and event signup is better there at least.

(at least it wont have the silly text box shifting down bug on chrome I get when editing posts I imagine :p)

Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

enjin website Empty replay

Post  kylebrunt Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:20 am

yeah and i think you only regestered with enjin did you click the button in the corner thats says join website and because your a guild officer ill give you admin over the website Smile

kylebrunt
Visitor
Visitor

Back to top Go down

enjin website Empty the website

Post  kylebrunt Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:28 am

im going to pay for a week for the website in that time im going to update the website to show people what it will look like im going to take surggestions as well so get on the website and if you can tell everyone u know in the guild who isent on the forums tocheck it out as well Smile

kylebrunt
Visitor
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:36 pm

thanks kyle, I think we need to make a decision on what to do, it seems we need to close this forum and move/redirect people to the other. This wont be a natural thing, it will have to be an active decision, no one will move of their free will hehe. That or abandon the idea to save people money.

Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  kylebrunt Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 am

well i think we can still use this forum as a back up i mean like u said its not costing anything so why not Smile and also on the topic of saving money i have said this tons of times and i will say it now i will do everything i can to make sure that im the ony one paying for the site the donations are welcome but u guys never asked for a new website and i dont think you should be spending money on something you never asked for No
P.S is there something wrong with the teamspeak im having trouble connecting confused

kylebrunt
Visitor
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanastere Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:26 am

kylebrunt wrote:
P.S is there something wrong with the teamspeak im having trouble connecting confused

it's down for some reason, we have a temp one - read two last posts :

http://order.omgforum.net/t99-teamspeak-information
Melanastere
Melanastere
Advisor
Advisor

Back to top Go down

enjin website Empty replay

Post  kylebrunt Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Thanks again

kylebrunt
Visitor
Visitor

Back to top Go down

enjin website Empty Changes to the website

Post  kylebrunt Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:01 am

Im thinking about some changes i can make to the website first is the teamspeak module which im going to put on hold untill ours is back up and running again. But there is some things i csn add but id like to ask you guys opion first when i first made the website i was thinking about making a completely seperate forum and a roster for both guilds justs mains and id add alts once thats done but im wondering if i should bother with it depends on what you guys think Smile

kylebrunt
Visitor
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanastere Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:24 am

I think we bother Smile At least I do Smile
Melanastere
Melanastere
Advisor
Advisor

Back to top Go down

enjin website Empty true

Post  kylebrunt Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:20 am

true true

kylebrunt
Visitor
Visitor

Back to top Go down

enjin website Empty events

Post  kylebrunt Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:48 am

ive done some work on the website changed the header and made a second forum for imps but when we next have a event can someone also add it to the website or tell me and ill do it thanks Smile

kylebrunt
Visitor
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum