Order of Light & Order of Fading Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum closing down

4 posters

Go down

This Forum closing down Empty This Forum closing down

Post  kylebrunt Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:47 pm

Because i have made a made a new website for the guild/s ive been asked if we really need to keep this forum up so last night after the operation i asked Bren and Oddball and a few others about that and we have come up with a solution we will be closing down this forum to move to the new website but to save time were going to be copying all the important posts and posts that people worked hard on ( Charecter stories) and posting the into the new website im going to get started on that now ill be copying the charecter storys and PVP first and ill comment "ready for Website" on the post once i have done that to let people know that it has been done. If there is anything that you want to save aand think we may over look it comment here and tell me or go into teamspeak and talk to anyone thats in there also anyone who has not signed up to the new website the link is here http://orderoffadedlight.enjin.com/ so it would be best to do that ASAP. oh and anyone good with website or has idea please tell me what else can a guy do on a friday night Rolling Eyes

kylebrunt
Visitor
Visitor

Back to top Go down

This Forum closing down Empty Re: This Forum closing down

Post  Melanastere Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:12 am

I'd like to have senti/mara class section moved over coz i'll need it to continue the work in progress.

ohh and our discussions about pve strats, we need it bad especially the latest advancements ^^

thx I love you

Melanastere
Melanastere
Advisor
Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanastere Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:20 am

If you create the corresponding forums, I can move the posts myself btw
Melanastere
Melanastere
Advisor
Advisor

Back to top Go down

This Forum closing down Empty working on it

Post  kylebrunt Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:43 am

ive posted the first 2 postes for the sentinal but i dont know which info is important or not so ill leave the rest to you mel best you do it then me and screw it up Smile

kylebrunt
Visitor
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Web Admin Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:09 pm

I apologise for my intrusion here.

I'd like to point out that this forum is not closing down. Wink

You may well be moving to a new site, but rest assured that this forum will remain up for people to migrate their material over for a good long while yet.

Once that is all done and done, then this site will be locked, not closed.

Access to archived and deleted content after that point can be gained by sending me a PM.

Web Admin
Website Administrator

http://order.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

This Forum closing down Empty woops

Post  kylebrunt Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:34 pm

okay my mistake thought it was that the forum would be replaced with 1 page explaning where we went to and a clickable link but okay clown clown

kylebrunt
Visitor
Visitor

Back to top Go down

This Forum closing down Empty remember what i said

Post  Talernar Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:28 am

within mine and oddball chat with you we said if you give us chance to have a run other of the forum's and start to clean up a few thing we would take off what we would need to save and remove it but this forum will still be in us till all have transferred if that is what everyone wants i have noticed a lot of people signing up to the new web page which is a good start but there might be more people that need to sign up for it,

Smile

as well i'm very sorry all that i haven't had much time in game other the past week i have been really busy, other the last week since last time i was on, i will set up ops for next week using the forum other the next few days please can someone update them to the new web site for me please and for all that would like to do operations they are lvl 50 instances and for most columi or better is required for these ops, will be looking in to getting some more operation days in for new starts to operation, so that they will be able to get the rakater gear and hopefully some black hole gear's this will be something done on the bass of new members to guild plus how many people are intrested in end game content Smile hope all are well. will hopefully be back on line within the next few day hopefully before the start of next week Smile
Talernar
Talernar
Guild Quartermaster

Back to top Go down

This Forum closing down Empty ohh okay

Post  kylebrunt Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:20 am

Yeah sorry i remember the chat with you 2 but i thought we were moving things to the website and only leave a link to said new website here in place of the forum i did check with oddball before i posted but my mistake Embarassed

kylebrunt
Visitor
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down