Order of Light & Order of Fading Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tfb went really well

5 posters

Go down

Tfb went really well Empty Tfb went really well

Post  Talernar Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:17 am

for a few week's now we have been working on tfb and i'm glad to say for a record run of 2 hours and 15minute with only 3 wipe's on last boss it went really well and hopefully in the next few week's we will have it sorted to the point of farming for gear and coms,

really happy that everyone really enjoyed them self's and i hope for the future we will be at the stage were we might consider tring it on HM hopefully but not going to push for it as we still have to make some progress withing EC hm,

but i would like to thank everyone that joined and to thank the people that was willing to fill spot's if any was free,

Talernar
Talernar
Guild Quartermaster

Back to top Go down

Tfb went really well Empty Re: Tfb went really well

Post  Melanastere Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:52 pm

Yeah very pleasant run. The 4rth first bosses were done fast adn straight Cool

Concerning TFB HM, before telling anything I think we should give it a try to make our own opinion Smile
Melanastere
Melanastere
Advisor
Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post  jumpinjonny Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:13 am

i agree with mel there is no harm in doing TFB HM at least first boss if we get owned we get owned
jumpinjonny
jumpinjonny
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.facebook.com/jumpinjonny

Back to top Go down

Post  Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:03 pm

im game for trying TFB HM but all accounts say it is harder than EC HM and required optimised augmented campaign gear min so I to suspect a quick and painful death hehe Smile

Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Tfb went really well Empty Give it a go

Post  Pol/Trag/Gen'tess Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Hi

I suspect that everyone is right but I don't see why we shouldn't see for ourselves.

Can't be any worse than what happened to us when we tried HM after last weeks successful run Sad

Dead is dead after all and it doesn't matter which instance we die in Evil or Very Mad

Pol clown
Pol/Trag/Gen'tess
Pol/Trag/Gen'tess
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Tfb went really well Empty 6/12/12 TFB run goes big with 16 man run

Post  Talernar Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:22 am

thank you all for a very good night, are first try at a 16 man run TFB went very well getting up to kephess the 4th boss with a few wipe along the way but other then that was very good and i for one have learn a lot from this one and will us that towards everything else,

once again a big thank you for the turn out and to have so many people is grate Smile

and to all i say season greeting and merry Christmas santa rendeer drunken jocolor and a happy new year Smile
Talernar
Talernar
Guild Quartermaster

Back to top Go down

Post  jumpinjonny Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:17 pm

yeah it was really fun, and hectic but impressive with the progress we made with the some people who have never did tfb before and we never worked with before, considering it took us well over 4 weeks to get tfb 8 man completed we got kephess down to 1 percent and the server randomly dc people all the time does not help things

Last edited by jumpinjonny on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : said derver instead of server lol)
jumpinjonny
jumpinjonny
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.facebook.com/jumpinjonny

Back to top Go down

Post  Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:34 pm

I was a little disappointed there was not more mechanics changes to make it a different experience. I think 16m is fine where you have either too many people for an 8 man or for recruitment purposes since it is best way to get new people i feel.

Was just a shame we wiped on puzzle boss due to slow reactions on colours twice and had to constantly find replacements for people which delayed us a lot but was interesting experience nonetheless, would try it again.

Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum