Order of Light & Order of Fading Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operations Members Roster - Take a minute to fill out

5 posters

Go down

Operations Members Roster - Take a minute to fill out Empty Operations Members Roster - Take a minute to fill out

Post  Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Guild Operations Roster <-- click this

easy way to keep track of everyone

spreadsheet is here

Last edited by LeorraLeornisKalthra on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Operations Members Roster - Take a minute to fill out Empty Re: Operations Members Roster - Take a minute to fill out

Post  Rj/Adon'ar Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:41 am

I just did, thanks for making this, it's very handy Smile !
Also, I'm capable of leading Ops, but I've never done it before, I do feel comfortable on TS, know how to use all my tools, and such, so that's not an issue, it just needs to be put to the test during a real Ops run Smile.
Rj/Adon'ar
Rj/Adon'ar
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Operations Members Roster - Take a minute to fill out Empty OK - Done :)

Post  Pol/Trag/Gen'tess Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:06 pm

Hi

I have filled out the form for all 3 Level 50's I have.

Question - What is the purpose and who gets to see these?
Pol/Trag/Gen'tess
Pol/Trag/Gen'tess
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Operations Members Roster - Take a minute to fill out Empty Why not organize an ops run on the Calendar?

Post  Pol/Trag/Gen'tess Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Rj/Adon'ar wrote:I'm capable of leading Ops, but I've never done it before, I do feel comfortable on TS, know how to use all my tools, and such, so that's not an issue, it just needs to be put to the test during a real Ops run Smile.

Hi Adon'ar

You have the same rank as me 'Officer' so why don't you either organize an Ops run or if you'd prefer you can run one of the Sunday night runs to give you a feel for it?

If you decide to organize a run, pick a day/time that suits you, give yourself at least a minimum of 3 hours for the run in SM and post it using the calendar and events page as everyone else does.

Then ADVERTISE it using the MOTD. Also, every time your on put an announcement into guild chat and hope people turn up (that's the anxious bit). Also make sure you tell all your friends (in case you need 'reserves').

Try-it-and-see, its fun Smile

Pol'gara
Pol/Trag/Gen'tess
Pol/Trag/Gen'tess
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Operations Members Roster - Take a minute to fill out Empty Re: Operations Members Roster - Take a minute to fill out

Post  Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Pol/Trag/Gen'tess wrote:Hi

I have filled out the form for all 3 Level 50's I have.

Question - What is the purpose and who gets to see these?

expands on adestas stuff but also makes it a community based tool so we can easily see the gear status of everyone and openly edit it. For eg it automatically turns the data into stats if you go to forms - show summary of responses on the spreadsheet to see the same "at a glance" data

It was merely an idea/experiment that took 5mins to do using google docs, if it doesnt jive with many, it can easily be forgotten and no tears shed either Smile

Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Miya Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:03 am

In the process of filling the form out, but encountered a problem - one of the relics on Miya is actually a matrix cube (with +80 cun, so I'm not changing that for any relic), but there's no option for this, so I'm stuck. Would be nice to add the option for matrix cubes.
Miya
Miya
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Oddball Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Agree With Miya the Matrix Cubes are not an option and are better than most relics
Oddball
Oddball
Guild Commander

https://www.facebook.com/godofthebeer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum