Order of Light & Order of Fading Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unusual Rock Formation - Rough Magenta Crystal Shard (purple item)

2 posters

Go down

Unusual Rock Formation - Rough Magenta Crystal Shard (purple item) Empty Unusual Rock Formation - Rough Magenta Crystal Shard (purple item)

Post  Pol/Trag/Gen'tess Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:48 am

For those players interested in Crystals.

I just happened to be traveling around on Alderaan when i came across an unusual rock formation Smile

I, having never encountered this anomaly before felt a need to impart its location to the rest of the guild in case it may be of use Smile

The player coordinates are (x,y) 1311,262 and you approach the anomaly from the Kaamo Territory following the track north just across the boarder.

Once across the boarder into the territory you need to go to the left and make your way down the cliff towards the river deep in the valley. The formation is approx half way down the rock face within reach after a bit of a drop. (I was on my alt 'Gen'tess Lv 28 Trooper).

Once you have collected the shard unfortunately you have to either shuttle back or drop to the river which is out of bounds meaning you die of exhaustion!

I hope this information is of use to those players who farm crystals or who have, like me never seen this item before)

Regards

Gen'tess (Alt for Pol'gara/Tragar'ul
Pol/Trag/Gen'tess
Pol/Trag/Gen'tess
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Unusual Rock Formation - Rough Magenta Crystal Shard (purple item) Empty Re: Unusual Rock Formation - Rough Magenta Crystal Shard (purple item)

Post  Rj/Adon'ar Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:10 am

Very, very nice. I never came a cross it, I'm gonan check it out soon, and I'll also post a screenshot (If I find it.) Smile.
Rj/Adon'ar
Rj/Adon'ar
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down