Order of Light & Order of Fading Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 man ev run wow

5 posters

Go down

16 man ev run wow Empty 16 man ev run wow

Post  Talernar Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:47 am

well for the seond time as a guild and with a few pug's went in to EV got past the first boss then started having problem's with the add's but all i can say is what a laugh,

then choose to call it for a few reason's of people needing to log and other thing's but all i can say is great run after went back in as a 8 man guild run

tank's

Niff
lalian

healer's

myself
heu'log (did respec from dps to healer)

damage

adon'ar
neloo-maglow
jumpinjonny
pol'ruan

we all went back in and finshed the run with only a few problem's with the puzzle bugging as well as the code note working for the north, then had a slight problem with the council from having it time out, but all in all great run. only one full wipe from been eaten by add's but nevermind it went really well.

thank you to all that signed up for the run, it's nice to see 11 people signed up hopefully in the future we will get more. Smile
Talernar
Talernar
Guild Quartermaster

Back to top Go down

16 man ev run wow Empty Re: 16 man ev run wow

Post  Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:32 pm

shame i missed it, had to go out to dinner at last minute notice and be all social. Will try to make the next one Smile

Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj/Adon'ar Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra wrote:shame i missed it, had to go out to dinner at last minute notice and be all social. Will try to make the next one Smile

You missed some great stuff, but nonetheless, you can't help it if you have to be social Smile.

And of course, thanks everybody for signing up and coming Smile !

- Rj.
Rj/Adon'ar
Rj/Adon'ar
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

16 man ev run wow Empty Healing not for the faint hearted..

Post  Heulog Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Well it was certainly interesting having to re-specc into A healer and having a 16man Ops as your first ever healing experience.

Was definitely different and it was also clear to see the difference in difficulty level between the 8 man and 16man versions.

8 man is a walk-through from what I have seen in my 2 Ops run attended of EV (1 as DPS & 1 now as healer). 16 man still demands some respect (as we found out with the droids trash mobs)

I certainly learned alot about healing being in at the deep end. And its given me something to research up on optimum Heal rotation and force regen. (already worked one thing out regarding noble sacrifice)

If I can I will collect a healer set but I beleive from the way loot is worked you would need a Sage healer there for the columi healing stuff tokens to drop ?

But was great fun and look forward to more Ops runs.
Heulog
Heulog
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  IlseA Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:29 am

The problem is that, with 16-man, we need a lot more discipline, and I don;t think we have it atm, ours being a causal ops guild and all. But it does not prevent it from being fun, and it's nice having to figure things out for a change... Smile

IlseA
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum