Order of Light & Order of Fading Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bren'kolack scondrel healer and what i have learned

2 posters

Go down

Bren'kolack scondrel healer and what i have learned Empty Bren'kolack scondrel healer and what i have learned

Post  Talernar Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:57 am

when i first made bren it was for rp but after playing for longer i started working out what they are good for and what they are not,

for start's i haven't tried the bamage side of thing's but would like to hear more if anyone does have on for tip but i know that healing can be very quick and if not rotated propely you will be sat with no energy left and in a group that can turn in to a bad spot but as long as everyone has a shield handy can be turned around, and once rotation is sorted out you even can find time to do a bit of damage yourself,

as even do they do not have much on the lines of upgrades and perks from dps trees they can still hit for good damage for that little bit more as we have found out from operation's.

one of the best thing's i have noticed is that most the gear as well has a lot of impack on what we an do as well i have just started upgrading to rekatar and can still be suprized when i hit a crit heal at 6k but that is with a few bit from relic's and adrenal's as i find that due to the added perk's from the scondrel healer tree give's a little bit but not enough so when looking at the base heal think if you an crit that little bit more it make's healing even easier Smile

if anyone else has idea about the scondrel heal from what they have learn i would like to hear more Smile
Talernar
Talernar
Guild Quartermaster

Back to top Go down

Bren'kolack scondrel healer and what i have learned Empty Re: Bren'kolack scondrel healer and what i have learned

Post  Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:07 pm

I can speak from the operative point of view at least so should be the same. I mainly focused on healing but also use the lethality/dirty fighting specs occasionally as well. On the healing spec, i took 31 points leaving only the pvp based buffs out with 10 on the other 2 trees.

PVE SOLO

against a strong i would use the following rotation:

cloak -> cc -> hidden strike -> shiv -> backstab -> corrosive dart -> explosive probe -> debilitate (stun) -> eviserate -> overload shot -> backstab -> shiv -> healing on self/companion.

translated to scoundrel that would be:

cloak -> cc -> shoot first -> blaster whip -> back blast -> vital shot -> sabotage charge -> dirty kick -> cheap shot -> quick shot -> back to beginning if they somehow arnt dead yet.

If it is a large mob i will stop after the corrosive dart, and pop 2*kolto probes/slow release medpac (HOT) on companion/myself and when it procs pop stim boot/pugnacity in a harder fight interjecting surgical probe/emergency medicine heals as needed between damage.

adrenalin probe (companion) *2 -> kolto infusion -> stim boot -> back to dmg dealing rotation above mixed in with situational stuff like the interupt, using the kolto/underworld medicine etc to buff up any big hits. I almost never use the diagnostic scan

FP/Operations - healing role

* tank is on focus target
* before a non trash mob fight or just as good measure before any mob, drop 2*kolto probe/slow release medpac on tank then hit your stim boost/pugnacity on tank before, as he initiates then almost immediately follow up with a kolto injection/underworld medicine to help absorb the alpha damage and start building tactical advantage/upper hand in addition to the slow release proc income.
* after this initial rotation, hit your countermeasures/surrender to mitigate the high threat you will have by now once you start using your underworld medicine or kolto packs as good measure.
* interspice this with the aoe heal to help keep the dps buffed and by now you will need to start the rotation again and put your proves/slow release medicine back up

Lethality / Dirty Fighting - the DOT dps'er

* both these trees focus around usage of
-- corrosive dart / vital shot
-- weakining blast / heamorraging blast
-- cull / wounding shots

rotation through these with stim boost and odd injection of explosive probe etc to the dmg dealing to dps via dot. Very high dmg when everything is proc'ing and hitting on boss fights.

Leorra\Leornis\Kalthra
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down